Institute in financed by several ways:
- with payments for goods and services on the market and from Institute's activities,,
- with (co)financing from public tenders,
- with project financing,
- with donations and sponsors,
- with the founds of the founders of the Institute,
- with other resources according to the law.
You can support the activities of the institute with your donations!
For some donations, you can receive tax deduction, according to your national legislation (in this case please state the purpose, for example research and development or education).
Account Holder: Institute ICANNA
Address: Kodeljevo Castle, Koblarjeva 34, Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU
Bank Account Number (IBAN): SI56 3500 1000 1235 595
Bank: BKS Bank AG, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
SWIFT Code: BFKKSI22XXX